Device Network, High Wycombe — Chief Technical Officer
December 2014 to Present
- Created a trading platform where businesses can buy and sell items with one another by creating a listing. Businesses can then contact other users through the website which can also be managed and monitored for reports within the CRM.
- Designed and implemented a custom solution for the warehouse team to process stock from start to finish with full lifecycle tracking of any product.
- Tracked sales call statistics and user notes within the CRM for management to view reports and track performance of sales staff.
- Added billing options to the CRM where staff could send itemized invoices to companies for payment and also track company sales with API integration into PayPal.
- Created various custom API libraries for connecting within the CRM such as; VAT number validation, Multiple Currencies, Mobile Phone IMEI lookup, VOIP Phone System call stats and GSMA Mobile Blacklist checker.
- Managed all IT aspects of the business such as hardware requirements for new staff computers, hosting requirements for all websites, email and data backups.
- Hands on maintenance and deployment of the business network and server room, software and any hardware updates required for any systems.
- Responsible for all software deployments and creating a staging environment for any other developers/QA and managers to test in progress developments before going live.
- Assisted Head of Compliance with the implementation of GDPR and ISO 27001:2015 standards of information security
- Communicated with staff and their IT requirements and requests within the business to ensure seamless workflow and consistent staff productivity.
TebiHost Limited, UK — Freelance / Director
March 2011 to Present
Director of a web hosting and domain registration business that also provides web development services for small businesses.
- Managed server hardware and software repairs/updates
- Code bespoke websites for various clients.
ClickMobileShop.com Limited, High Wycombe — Developer
November 2011 to December 2014
- Created a Magento powered eCommerce website that can sync inventory and sales with Amazon and eBay platforms.
- Photographed over 7000 products professionally using Adobe Lightroom.
- Provided consultancy on all business IT requirements and managed all hosting for the company website.